Considering of the future of students coming to Japan fascinated by remarkably modernized Japan and join our school, Tokyo College of Education Tamagawa School, our main objectives is to enhance human resources, who can appreciate Japanese culture and the way of thinking deeply and objectively which leads to promote cross cultural understanding.
The majority will go to a postgraduate school, national or private university or technical school after graduating from our school, and we sincerely hope that they will act as a go-between for their own country and Japan in future.For those purposes, we aim to equip students with the necessary Japanese linguistic skills.
We provide students with high standard of teaching in professional environment combined with personal in nature.Principal of Tokyo College of Education Tamagwa school
- 16 years or older (Please consult us in case you are younger than 16 years of age.)
- Visas other than Precollege Visa (Visa Waiver candidates, Work Visas, Family Visas, Spouse Visas, Permanent Resident Visas, Long-Term Resident Visa, Designated Activities (Working Holiday) VisasEach student is required to attain a visa individually.)
- Course Period (three months)
- There will be a level check test at the entry to decide the student's class. A test will be conducted every 3 months at the end of each term and the result will decide the class in the following term.
- You must go back to your home country if you commit any of the following:
- Law violations
- School regulation violations
- Late payments of lesson fee
- Long period of absence
- Bad academic performance
- Noncompliance to the headmaster's instructions
|Enrollment period||Application fee||1st year
|Entrance date||Application period||study period|
|April||October to the end of November||2years|
|July||January to 10th of March||1year and 9months|
|October||April to the end of May||1year and 6months|
|January||July to 10th of September||1year and 3months|
|Tuition fee||Application period|